Friday, June 10, 2005

Goodbye...Farewell...

As I mentioned during the first few days of this site, I actually do have a real world life outside of blogging, and occasionally it prevents me from being able to blog. Next week is one of those times. I'll be out of town -- both Los Angeles and Fort Wayne -- and not have access to the Internet or email. (The horror!) So I've asked a few people who I think are interesting and intelligent writers to take over as guest bloggers while I'm gone.

They're looking forward to reading your feedback, whether it's by commenting on one of their posts, or by sending an email to fwmedia[at]gmail.com. I don't know what exactly they'll be discussing, but I'm sure it will be interesting and a nice change of pace from one person writing all the posts.

I'll be introducing next week's guest bloggers throughout the day. Here's the first:

Vince Robinson - co-founder, editor, and publisher of Ink. A media veteran, he's been a reporter and anchor in Evansville, Fort Wayne, Cleveland and Indianapolis, as well as news director at WANE-TV in Fort Wayne and managing editor and interim news director at WRTV-TV in Indianapolis. He also served as Director of Public Information for Fort Wayne mayor Graham Richard. A graduate of Indiana University, Vince recently spoke at the IU School of Journalism on media diversity and the success of Ink.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?