Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Interesting...

As I have previously noted, the gang over at MediaWatch felt the need to create not one but two blogs with the name "Fort Wayne Media Notes." They recently posted an item on how mean Keith Edwards is...correction, on how mean other people have told them Keith Edwards is.

Readers of Fort Wayne Media Notes (not the MediaWatch version) know that these kinds of discussions -- who is mean, who is nice -- don't much concern me. Like most of you, I'm only a news consumer and don't get wrapped up in how the sausage is made. I care about the end result, because that's the only thing with which I have direct contact.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to get all worked up because someone told me Keith Edwards is mean, or Keith Edwards is nice. What matters to me is how well he does his job. The rest is just unproductive gossip.

And for a group of guys preoccupied with how "mean" Keith Edwards is, they don't seem to have any reservations about trying to muscle out any media critic competition. Not that I'm saying anyone at MediaWatch is mean, of course...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?