Friday, June 24, 2005

Proposing Compromise

It's been a day, and the MediaWatch site still features the logo I created, the logo I asked them to take down in lieu of ceasing their attempts to "destroy" Fort Wayne Media Notes by, among other things, maintaining two blogs of their own with the same title.

I'm not happy, but I'm willing to offer them a compromise. After all, it's pretty clear from a quick look at their website that graphic design isn't exactly the forte of anyone in the RRR Group. Here's the deal: instead of removing my logo and coming up with a replacement on their own, they can use the following modified version of my logo instead:



I think it's a generous offer -- and more than fair. Otherwise, I'd appreciate them removing my logo from their website.

Now.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?