Friday, June 10, 2005

Virgin blogging

When Nathan asked me to be one of his guest bloggers, I said "Sure. Why not?" I'd never posted to a blog before, nor had I spent much time reading one, but I thought I understood the general idea. I figured that I'd be one of several guest bloggers, so my contributions would be a few insightful observations and some pithy comments over the next week. No big deal.

Then I reviewed the many, long and detailed e-mails that Nathan sent to me about blogging, and I dilligently read all of the extended postings back and forth. Now I'm thinking, "What have I gotten myself into?" People really take this seriously... at least enough to take the time to compose thoughtful responses to the various issues that are discussed on this particular blog. And Nathan certainly takes this seriously - I mean, he lined up guest bloggers for goodness sake. This dude is dead serious.

That said, I'll try my best to keep things interesting.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?