Monday, July 11, 2005

More MediaWatch Mayhem

As I note below, it seems that I'm about to be sued. If you haven't been to mediawatch.net lately, here's what I found there Monday:
Access to all MediaWatch sites is password protected as we prepare litigation against a media blog in town.

If you want access, drop a line to rrrgroup@juno.com or call us at 260-637-9810, and we'll try to comply with your request.

Rich Reynolds
Director Fort Wayne MediaWatch
I'm no legal expert (maybe because I've never threatened to sue anyone I felt threatened by), but why would anyone need to close down their own website in preparation for litigation against me? It sounds like a non sequitur. Any lawyers (or conspiracy theorists) out there who see some connection between the two, feel free to leave a comment filling the rest of us in on what you think is going on.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?