Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More on the Blog Challenge

A few thoughts on yesterday's Blog Challenge:

I realize that there are already some local bloggers out there besides Tracy Warner and Leo Morris, and I don't mean to imply that you don't exist. If you'd like to be added to the list of local blogs, send me an email [fwmedia@gmail.com] and tell me about your blog -- whether it's been up-and-running or if you opened up shop as part of the blog challenge.

And if you're unsure about making the commitment to blog (even though I'm only asking you to try it for a week), consider opening up a group blog with a few of your friends. It's a single blog, but with more than one person posting. One of the most successful is Powerline, which is written by three friends who happen to be lawyers living in Minneapolis or Washington, D.C.

There's a special prize for the first person to email me about the creation of their Challenge Blog...so what are you waiting for? Get going!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?