Thursday, July 07, 2005

Reports of my Death...

The MediaWatch site is still down -- not down, exactly, but closed to the public (unless you know the password). Their other sites (including their media blogs) have pretty much been wiped clean.

What can it all mean?

I've had a few FWMN readers write in to ask if Rich Reynolds (who heads the RRR Group, which is responsible for all the iterations of MediaWatch) has died. He had a stroke in May, and rumors about his health have been swirling ever since. I don't have any idea if the current state of the MediaWatch website network has anything to do with Reynolds' health or not, but I think that if he had passed on, the his boys would be eulogizing him all over their websites, not closing them down.

I emailed them yesterday to inquire as to what was going on; as of now I have yet to get a reply. When I do, you'll be the first to know.

Stay tuned...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?