Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Sad Day

Normally Thursday is a happy day. I look forward to it with great anticipation because I know it will deliver another getting-drunk-with-family column from Lou Henry. But not today.

I didn't pick up my delivered copy of the News-Sentinel today, so I don't know for sure whether it's in the Ticket! pull-out section or not, but there's no Lou Henry column listed on their website, so I'm assuming that it's missing from non-virtual versions of the paper as well.

What gives? Did Lou get fired? Or is he just taking a break? ("Lou Henry is in detox. His column will return in two weeks.") Enquiring minds want to know!

UPDATE: There was a Lou Henry column today -- apparently I'd missed it. My comments to follow after reading it closely for style and content.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?