Monday, July 18, 2005

Start Blogging Today

Since issuing last week's Blog Challenge, we've had a grand total of two new blogs open up shop. I'm a little disappointed in the low level of participation, Fort Wayne. (At this point, I might even ask MediaWatch to start 15 more new blogs just to make me feel better.)

I know there are more of you out there thinking of giving blogging a try. If you're worried that you might not have enough computer-savvy to start up a blog, let me allay those fears. If you can navigate your web browser to this site, you know enough to create a blog. Just go to Blogger.com, create a user account, and with a few clicks, you're officially a blogger.

And remember, I'm not asking you to do anything more than try your hand at blogging for a single week. If you don't like it or decide you don't have the time, you can close up shop, no harm done.

But at least give it a shot. After all, if Tracy Warner wants to rename Fort Wayne the City of Invention, don't you think embracing blogs would be a good start?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?