Monday, August 29, 2005
If you could change one thing about Fort Wayne Media Notes, what would it be?
- More comments from people. I do appreciate being able to post anonymously.
- More actual *critiques* of the media.
- I wish people would comment more, so there could be more interesting discussions.
- more commentators
- Forget you ever knew Rich Reynolds.
- More television coverage. It seems that you have less insider information than other websites. This is something that usually proves valuable and you may find if you post your email address that people provide you ideas and questions as well.
- If possilbe, I'd like to see a way to track new comments on older/archived posts.
- Add more opinions, especially on local politics.
- have a column to show when comments have been made by other people
- More gossip about the people in local media (anchors, reporters, designers, editors, etc., etc.). I don't care at all about the radio scene.
- I'm happy with the information I have found so far. I guess if I could change anything, I would make the comments shorter, as it takes quite a while to get through all of it... Thanks anyhow! Too much information is always much better than not enough for me...
- You could add some video. I know you know a thing or two about video, Nathan.
- More babes.
- Nothing, you're fine.
- Rich Reynolds would just leave well enough alone
- Seriously -- stop blogging about Mediawatch.
- The name. The verbosity. Other than that, don't change a thing. You're on the right track.
- More reader responses, from different people.
- Media notes...is media notes and it's not currently covering all the mediums. As a joke....call the blog for a day Fort Wayne WatchMedia.
- less local media stuff. I mean, Fort Wayne media -- who cares?
- So far, it seems very interesting. Maybe down the line, I'll think of something, but as for now, it's an interesting read.
- Ask me again in a year. It needs to settle into a groove first.
- I would like to know why the mayor isn't covered more in this town. His low profile is mysterious. Can't the media get anything out of him? MAybe John Perlich is just really good at answering questions. John McGauley is good--why not interview either of those guys about what they do and what they don't do. PLEASE do not use my email address for anything....
- I'd like to see more about what personalities are doing what and going where, since that's the norm for this market. (Espcially at FedMed...) I know "MediaWhat??" and R.R. have their meathooks into that but I hope you can pull the rug out from under them in this area, and leave them to stories about UFOs and who's being probed by E.T.
- the negativity toward Mediawatch, let him be the child in this issue.