Monday, August 29, 2005
Have you listened to any of the FWMN Podcasts? If yes, what did you think? If no, why not?
- not yet
- I have and I like the audio quality (I am a "former" and hopefully "returning" radio and TV engineer and audio is my thing, so keep it up!!) About the only bad thing is on a DSL connection it takes a while to load but I can live with that (that's just DSL.)
- Every one. I liked them, but you're a little monotone.
- no. I may not be able to on my lousy computer.
- no -- not especially interested
- no, i'm skeptical about downloading from the internet.
- Yes. Pretty good. Well produced. Need more variety.
- No... No time.
- Yes, I listened to the one explaining your position between RR and yourself and we all know he's some sort of nutcase, anyway.
- Nope. Sorry. I am mostly tied up with tech pod casts, I don't have the time for those much less others....
- No, don't download much audio to my drive.
- Nope. Haven't been any topics that interested me, yet.
- Yes. Not bad.
- Yes. I listened to the one about the battle with Rich. Unfortunately I only have dial-up (yes, there are a few of us out there), and it took forever to download. Other than that, it seemed very well organized and explained.
- Yes, very informational
- No - I don't know what they are, how to listen to them or if I should listen to them for any reason.
- yes, blah
- I listened to the one with Leo Morris. It was pretty interesting.
- Not yet. Haven't had time. I intend to in the near future because I'm curious. But time is always an issue and I can peruse the blogsite quickly whereas I can't so easily w/ the podcast.
- Yes. Well done. Looking forward to more.
- I have not. I primarily am on the computer at work and do not have the time to listen while working.
- Yes. I thought they are an interesting alternate source of information. I enjoy that the people you talk to aren't the same old people that everyone else recycles all the time.
- Yes. Found the Mediawatch one interesting.
- Yes. Leo's was too long. Everyone needs an editor.
- No, because I am usually just skimming it at work and don't have the time to listen to the podcast.
- No, work Computer sound card all messed up along with the IT geeks incharge of fixing it.