Friday, August 26, 2005

The Results!

Here is how you answered the first question in the FWMN Reader Survey:



It also looks like some of you found this blog from -- egads! -- MediaWatch...



I must admit that I was surprised how few readers heard about FWMN from the articles in the Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly and Fort Wayne Reader (Blog Hunter column). It looks like the most effective form of publicity is a link from another blog. So bloggers out there linking to me, I thank you.

UPDATE: I decided that it makes more sense to add these sequentially in ascending order, with the first question at the top of the page and each subsequent question listed below it. So as I add results, I'll be doing it below this post, not above it. Scroll down to see the latest question.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?