Monday, September 19, 2005

The Song Remains the Same

A big announcement today: I'm changing the name of the blog.

To continue to call this blog Fort Wayne Media Notes wouldn't be accurate, because I'm not just talking about media anymore. In fact, I haven't been for some time.

In the course of writing about what those in local media have been reporting on -- community issues, local politics, etc. -- I came to the realization that I was just as interested in the subjects they were covering as in analyzing how they were covering it.

After reading the responses to the FWMN Reader Survey, I decided if I was going to cover more than just media, I needed to change the name of the blog to reflect that. So that's what I'm doing.

Don't misunderstand: I'm not going to stop paying attention to the local media beat. In fact, the content of the blog itself won't be changing at all. I'm just revising the title to catch up with it.

From now on, Fort Wayne Media Notes will be known at Fort Wayne Observed.

Though the old fwmn.blogspot.com address will still work, you can also access FWOb at www.fortwayneobserved.com.


Additionally, I've set up a new email address -- -- and an Instant Messenger screenname [fwobserved] to make it even easier to contact me.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?